Have you seen Dr. Daniel S Sone?

Caring, Highly competent Physician

My husband and sons have been with Dr Sone since he first came to the group. He's maintained an excellent rapport and knowledge of the issues of each family member. He's up to date with all the current diseases and medical issues of the local population. I have an autoimmune condition that I am seeing him for -and NOT a specialist, as he has advanced knowledge in that area. He has been awesome in that he prescribes just the right meds to handle the ongoing problem. Highly recommend this doctor - he's truly a great one!

Very satisfied with Dr. Sone.

Dr. Sone is attentive, friendly, respectful and gives excellent care.

Awesome doctor, wonderful manner, makes you feel at ease with him.

Dr Sone is VERY EXCELLENT

I would recommend Dr Sone to anyone.. I have been taking about 28 to 30 pills a day forever due to the fact I have multiple chronic medical problems.. My 1st time seeing him he looked at all my meds I had been taking... I told him I'm sick of taking all the meds I'm on.. Is there anyway some could be cut.. He got rid of 5 or 6 meds for me daily.. I was on quite a few for my heart, high blood pressure, high chlorestal, diabetes type 2, a blood deficiency, my lungs, and quite a few more things with me... As far as a script writer that's not true... I have chronic pain and instead of him writing a script for pain meds he sent me to pain management...which was fine with me... He's also referred me to all the specialists that I have to deal with. ( so the specialist can write my scripts ).. He tells you the way he feels and if you don't like it move on... I was taking 5 meds in which he was worried about for psychiatric to treat my illnesses and he deleted one.. I didn't care for the simple fact is I have severe sleep apnea ( I use my c pap machine along with a ventalater every night)...he was worried with all 5 meds it could affect me not wakeing up... I am also on oxygen 24/7..._He by far is one of the best Drs I have dealt with.... Great bed side manners,, when your talking he's listening.. He does care about his patients and treats very good.. There's one thing I would like to add.. When you call in and need to talk to him in between patients he personally calls you back.. Not the nurses or any staff makes his call backs..

Dr. Sone is the best!

Very Good Doctor

Simply the Best

I've been a patient of Dr. Sone for five years and am 100% satisfied with his work. Highly recommend him.

It is very easy to get an appointment if not with Dr Sone with another doctor in the office. Dr Sone returns calls, leaves messages, and returns written comments on blood work, He is very knowledgeable and is very open and honest. He knows the pertinent questions to ask. And unlike other comments here he is anything but a script writer...

Highland Family Medical

This is the worst clinic I have ever been a patient of. Very uncaring and unprofessional staff. Dr. Sone is a disgrace to the medical profession.

Dr. Sone is a script writer. He takes very little time with you and does not listen to you when you explain your symptoms. He just whips out the script pad and away he goes. The staff at this office are also very rude and unprofessional, the worst I have ever seen.

okay

Dr. Sone has been there for me for about 7 years. I rely on him completely.

Dr. Daniel S Sone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.