Dr. Daniel Southern Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Southern?

Posted on July 31st, 2017

I've been with Doctor southern. For five years.i think that he is a good doctor but he does not want to talk or listen to me about my pain.and what do you do when you're pain management Doctor does not want to help you your pain. He needs to be a doctor

Posted on September 7th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Southern has been very positive. He helped me with searing pain in my hip & I'm doing so much better after my first visit. His diagnosis was spot on! Very warm personality. Office staff are so nice, friendly & helpful.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

The doctor truely helped my back. He was finally able to diagnosis me after years of seeing other physicians. I now have relief and it is wonderful. He is definetely a more straight foward no nonsense kind of doctor but I appreciated that.

Would have given zero stars if this site had let me

Posted on July 28th, 2014

I was appalled by Southern's disrespectful and dismissive behavior toward me, during an epidural procedure and also during the follow-up office appointment. He was rude and condescending to a flabbergasting degree. When he walked into the exam room for the follow-up appt, he did not even look at me. He looked at a computer and began a monologue about my condition. He said I may have 'radiculitis,' at which point I interrupted to ask what that was. It was only then that he looked at me, with an eye-roll, and said (this is a direct quote): "I'm not going to get into that with you." I'm not kidding. It was remarkably appalling. When I left, I asked for my medical records (I had no intention of going back to Southern), and when I read them, I discovered that he had written that he had examined me in ways that he hadn't. He falsified the records. The man is a pig.

Great DR.