Dr. Daniel E Spitzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel E Spitzer?

Excellent Neurosurgeon

Dr. Spitzer was excellent with my mom, and with me as well. He always made us feel as though we mattered and he appeared so attentative to my mom and calledm us results of MRI's and CT Scans as soon as he received them or the very next day! Definitely not his brother

Dr. Spitzer is great

Dr. Daniel Spitzer is a first rate neurosurgeon, a gentleman and an overall good guy. I have been operated on by Dr. Spitzer several times, and he always goes the extra mile to ensure excellent care. His staff is also exceedingly kind and considerate. This is a top notch medical practice.

One of the best, if not the best doctor I've been to

Accurate and complete diagnosis, pride in his expertise and treatment execution.Post crisis his recommendations for rehabilitation took into account my lifestyle and my individual capabilities.In addition to all this he is a good guy.