Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Sprague
Dr. Daniel Sprague, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Sprague is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital, Maricopa Medical Center and Arizona Heart Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Sprague has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Sprague is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Maricopa Medical Center
Arizona Heart Hospital
West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Arizona Surgical Hospital
Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Banner Desert Medical Center
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
St Joseph's Hospital
Los Ninos Hospital Inc
Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center
34 Years Experience
University of South Dakota
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions300 W Clarendon Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Daniel Sprague is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.