Dr. Daniel Spurlock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Spurlock?

Nice Man and GOOD Christian

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Dr. Spurlock is a VERY compassionate man who REALLY cares about his patient's WELL being. He is VERY professional acting and respects his Patients. I WOULD recommend him to ANYONE who NEEDS help coping with their mental/emotional problems. Not ONLY is He a GOOD doctor but he is also a GOOD Christian.

Posted on February 28th, 2015

I have never had to wait a full 5 minutes to be called by by the doctor.They are very prompt and stay on schedule.

The Best Psychiatrist Ever!!!

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Thanks for all your help Dr . Spurlock, I have enjoyed working with you so long.

He saved me!

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Yes, Dr.Spurlock was hard to get an appointment with.Yes,I had to wait a while to get in to see him when I arrived at my appointments.If it wouldn't have been for him diagnosing me with Adult ADHD I would have gone crazy by now.Other doctors had me on every drug there was for depression.He gave me a test and discovered that my problem was and always has been a severe case of ADHD.After starting the medication he prescribed my intire life changed.I felt like I wasn't a confussed idiot anymore.He also helped me thru the loss of my husband which without his kind words and guidance I think I would have givin up! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!!

Excellent

Posted on June 11th, 2012

After having to be on a waiting list I have been with Dr. Spurlock for 3-4 years. To recommend a county doctor says enough about the criticism. He's beenthe best ever and really pays attention to my needs. My wife is very impressed. Yes, you miss an appointment without calling you are just rude. I've had to cancel and they were great.He never brings his life to work,,,thats just mean! They are in hard demand to get into so there is a reason..There GREAT! They have moved and expanded their office and are attempting to be more open for new patients.

He is the worst psychiatrist that I have ever been to

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Dr. Spurlock is pathetic. I would try to tell him that there was no change with the meds that he was prescribing, but yet he wouldn't change them and then started telling me about his problems. I was never sure if I was the patient or the doctor. Worst care that I have ever had from any doctor in my many years of life. Don't go to him!!!!!! Go to Tri-County.

Best I've ever had

Posted on July 14th, 2008

I have now had 3 psychiatrists. Dr Spurlock spent a surprising amount of time with me, and made me feel important and very well understood. He didn't seem cavalier about just recommending my meds (or even assuming the previous psych doctor had the right diagnosis). I would recommend him to anyone. One note though: don't miss an appointment! The office is a bit draconian about that.

Posted on October 18th, 2017