Dr. Daniel R Spurrier Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel R Spurrier?

Worse Doctor Ever!!!

Operated on my lower back never told me I may need a lumbar fusion after 3 months follow up I was getting worse and not even back to work and could hardly walk or stand up straight I went to see him and he asked if I was ready to go back to work knowing the pain I was in I told him no he said well I'm closing my practice and I have to send you back to work with no restrictions!!! Who does that? Went to a doctor in Orlando and he from the same MRI said you need a fusion your nerve is completely pinched off!!! So I say I wouldn't let him operated on my worse enemy!!!!!

Thank You!!!

Should be having curvical surgery & then later lower back surgery...

Dr Spurrrier is the best

3.5 years of pain after trying chiro, meds, epidurals, massage, acupuncture, etc, Dr. spurrier operated on me a I was/am totally paid free for the past two years. He's the best.

Terrible Experience

Dr. Spurrier operated on my lower spine twice with no success so he sent me to Shand's Hospital in Gainesville to have it corrected! I had a horrible experience with Dr. Spurrier and would never recommend him.

Dr. Spurrier operated on my back - very successfully. He is an excellent doctor.

He office staff is friendly and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Spurrier took the time to read about my case the night my before appointment. He was well aware of my issues. Gave me an explanation of my injuries and what he can do to help me. I will be going back for follow up and maybe have surgery. Highly recommend him.

Great Doctor

I was having severe leg pain when I heard about Dr. Spurrier. I went to his office and took advantage of the free consultation. He spent 40 minutes with me explaining my problem. I have NEVER had a doctor do that! I decided to let him do my surgery and have been pain free ever since. The office staff was very helpful. They helped me file my insurance and even wrote a letter for more reimbursement. Thanks Dr. Spurrier!

I had surgery prior to his non-acceptance of Medicare. The surgery was a complete success. His diagnosis was on the mark complete with the suggestion to feel free to get a second opinion. I selected Dr. Spurrier based on a recommendation from a former patient.