Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel C Stambor has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel C Stambor has the following 12 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Weight Loss
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Block
Dr. Daniel C Stambor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Many doctors don't care. They don't care if you take care of yourself, they don't care if you don't take steps to ensure your health, and they certainly don't care enough to call you. This stereotype does not apply to Dr. Stambor.I have been a patient of his for three years and he cares about me on a number of levels. He cares enough to be competent and current. He cares enough to repeatedly call me and he has the gonads to stand up to me and set me straight when I am not taking my health as seriously as he does.I don't like going to the doctor. I don't like going to see Dr. Stambor. Sometimes I have to go through 'stuff' I don't like. But that has nothing to do with Dr. Stambor.In him, I place all of my trust and full confidence. He is a remarkable man and a terrific physician who sets the bar in efficacy and professionalism.
37 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Lankenau Medical Center
Dr. Daniel C Stambor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel C Stambor in this video.
Dr. Daniel C Stambor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.