Dr. J Stanley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Stanley?

He is a excellent Surgeon

Posted on May 27th, 2017

He is highly skilled and cares very much about his patients. He spends times and explains options. He is a good Christian man

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

He is very straight forward and answered all of my questions and really made me feel confident in the whole process.

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Outstanding Doctor. Highly recommend!

A top notch practice from the doctor to the nurses. they talk to in terms you can understand. they answered all my questions both before the surgery and after.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

i would highly recommend dr stanley for colon surgery. he is both competent and caring.

Posted on February 25th, 2012

He is an excellent surgeon that a person could have, I recommend him highly, he has compassion and is a christian

Dr. Stanley is wonderful

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Dr. Stanley just done a colon/rectal surgery on my mother and I have to say that he was thourough and amazing and checked in on her several times a day after the surgery. His compassion by far exceeds any expectation that we thought a doctor would have. He is personal and compassionate. Dr. Stanley is nothing short of a miracle maker. He is amazing and kind and just all around wonderful. I have told everyone I know of the kindness that he has done for my mom and just in general my entire family. He is a wonderful man and a blessing to all. I definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone. If you want to be treated wonderful and get things done correctly this is your doctor right here. I am eternally greatful to this man.

John LeMay

Posted on October 24th, 2010

Dr. Stanley performed colorectal surgery with a good outcome. I drove 300 miles from where I live just for him. I would highly recommend him. He is great. He has a very good nurse,(Lynn). She was very helpful. She knows and does her job well.

Posted on October 25th, 2017