Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel L Stickler Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 13
He is one of the most knowledgeable physicians I have ever met. The visits I have had with him, I have found him to be very easy to talk to and he never makes you feel like he is rushed. On my initial visit, he spent over one hour with me. Other doctors had told me that I had to live with the way things were and he showed me how good life could be.
Pass RNY patient and was refused to be seen by this MD at the time he was doing this surgery and had a great following. He seem to care and was very convincing to all. His statement"After you have this procedure, consider yourself married to us" Because of the constant follow care and etc. But he did not follow what he started. He left so many feeling like orphans and they gave up on theirselves because he had given up on them. They had no wheres to turn to or look for answers unless they traveled out of town, which for more was not a choice. I feel he should not have given so much false hope, and he was showing favortism to others in the group and the ones who needed the extra help were being left out. I don't understand how the support groups can work under these terms. I guess thats why he walked out on the whole process. Leaving his post RNY patients without a doctor. Very hurt and disappointed not only me but everyone I have spoken with. Glad I wasn't his patient.
Charleston Area Medical Center
Dr. Daniel L Stickler Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysiologix Wellness Institute, 190 Broadway St Apt 101, Asheville, NC
Dr. Daniel L Stickler Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.