Have you seen Daniel J Stone?

He's great. Dr. Stone has been my internist for 20 years and I think he's the best.

Dr. Daniel Stone is the MOST amazing, caring, knowledgeable doctor, as well as "human being" that I have EVER encountered in my 64 years of living from New York City to West Hollywood, and many sites in-between...I have been a teacher for 37 years and KNOW "passion", "knowledge" and "love"...I...and YOU...are SO LUCKY to know this "angel"...!

Amazing Dr!!!

Dr. Stone is kind, caring, and has the most genuine bedside manor. He is a great physician, and his follow through is always consistent. I would highly recommend him, he is a terrific Dr, in every way!

Overall excellent, but!

Dr. Stone is a very compassionate dr. who takes time with patients and listens to concerns, and does follow up to see how you are doing. However, he can be too conservative in his approach to testing and treatment. Once, this erring on the side of "wait and see" nearly delayed diagnosis of a life-threatening condition. It is important for the patient to follow his/her gut instinct when something is not right.

Best Doctor I've ever seen

Best Dr. I've ever had. Kind, understanding. Gives you as much time as you want...doesn't push to get you out the door. Was able to tell him things I've never told any other doctors I've had. He was understanding and not judgemental at all. Really tryed to help me and he did. I would recommend him to anyone.