Dr. Daniel M Stormont Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Daniel M Stormont?

Had a total knee replacement in 1999. Have been super active since. Power walking, golf, hunting in the mountains and the knee is still going strong 17 years later. Doctor Dan did a terrific job. Hope I get another 17 years out of Knee.

Constantly updated procedures and experience

It's unfair to give a doctor a poor review because of a staff error in insurance. A doctor should be rated by updated knowledge of his/her profession, experience and performance. I've had both hips replaced and carpal tunnel surgery on both hands. All four surgeries were sucessful and not as stressful as I had anticipated. After the first hip replacement which was my first ever surgical experience I was no longer afraid and filled with anxiety. Hip replacements and physical therapy are no picnic but weren't as bad as I had anticiapted. To have the excruciating pain of a ruined hip end was remarkable and I'd do it all over again in a moment if I had to. I also recommend Dr. Stormont to anyone of any age. If you think he isn't listening, he is. He has a way of multi-tasking on busy clinic days but he and his staff are taking care of you. He also has a wealth of experience and is capable of implementing different procedures to fix a problem that may not have shown up on an x-ray. He was able to create a way to hold my hip replacement into place securely after seeing exactly what he was working with during surgery. The method he chose worked wonderfully and I am very pleased.

Dr. Daniel M Stormont is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Darlington, WI.