Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel Suez has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Daniel Suez has the following 13 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis
Dr. Daniel Suez has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel Suez is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I've seen Dr. Suez on and off for about five years for my autoimmune disease. He is very though and is willing to spend as much time with you as you need. I had a difficult diagnosis and he seems curious or almost excited even to figure out what's wrong with me. He has a passion for medicine, for sure. He will keep you waiting, so plan accordingly. A few of his staff have been there for years, but there is also a steady stream of new faces (which is about like every other practice you've been to). Almost every one has been helpful and kind though. Totally recommend!
Dr. Suez and Dr. Ly have been great to my daughter! Reading some of the past ratings sounds discouraging, but I have not experienced issues. Dr. Suez is an aggressive physician and that is exactly what my family needed! He truly cares about our medical condition and did not give up. Thank you Dr. Suez and staff!
Dr. Suez saved my daughter's life. She was born with an immune deficiency and a damaged lung. For years we struggled and could have lost her. We brought her to him when she was five and her lung capacity was just over 50%. After a year he was able to get her to 90%. Until then she had been a passive pale little girl, now she is so busy we have yet to adjust! She is making up for lost time! I know Dr. Suez can be intense, but he is always very kind to my children. I can not tell you how much he has not only changed my daugther's life, but has changed our family's life. Because he listened and was willing to dig into her condition and not be turn off by her inconsistencies, we do not have to live in fear anymore. Thank you Dr. Suez.
Dr. Suez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Paris
Graduated in 1975
National Jewish Health
Dr. Daniel Suez accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDaniel Suez Md, 1115 Kinwest Pkwy Ste 100, Irving, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Suez in this video.
Dr. Daniel Suez is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Irving, TX.