Dr. Daniel L Surdell Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Daniel L Surdell Jr?

Waste of time

I gave two stars because they did try to diagnose through a full brain/spinal cord mri, but if it doesn't show up on film, then he has no creativity to assess other areas. I had to call for my results. I saw his office 2 times a year apart and the second time he was busy and I only saw his assistant. Her physical exam I felt was not detailed and I'm in the medical field. Everything was stable on mri but I still had debilitating symptoms and no suggestion on where to turn next. I won't return.

Worth the wait.

Although your wait time may be a little long, the service, and care are well worth it. After all he's truly one of the best. I sustained my injury serving in the military, I'm about six months out from my L5 to S1 fusion, and I am recovering well, the pain in my lower back, and numbness in my legs are virtually gone. I do feel some moderate discomfort still, but its nothing near the gut wrenching pain I felt a year ago. The military doctors didnt know what to do or where to send me, Dr. Surdell accepts Tricare, just some FYI for you military folks.I was satisfied with the care I have received, and the follow ups I am receiving now.For a grease monkey in the U.S. Air Force, the surgery has almost got me back up to full strength.Thanks Dr. Surdell!

Great Doctor

I really appreciate Dr. Surdell. He is an awesome Dr. and I really admire him

selective on care

In my opnion this Dr. is "selective on care" based on your insurance as my mri and mrv diagnosis confirmed spin bif w hydroceph and he blew me off with a dear in the headlights look and a sorry....I cannot guarantee surgery will help "all" of your symptoms, therefor i cannot help you. I explained I was not looking for a "guarantee" and willing to take any chance to relieve severe eye pain headache pain from hydroceph confirmed on mrv. Sadly, it is hard to find Dr. willing to do hard work for little pay of medicare

Superb Doctor

Dr. Surdell is very personable, but more important, very knowledgeable. I really appreciate his direct dialogue to very serious issues, as well as being able to explain complicated matters in lay terms. He's been very compassionate and professional during a most difficult time.

EXTRAORDINARY

HE SAVED MY MOTHERS LIFE-2 BRAIN SURGERIES. EXTREMELY TALENTED AND I CAN'T PRAISE HIM ENOUGH. FOLLOW-UP VISITS IN HIS OFFICE HE SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF TIME WITH US AT EACH VISIT, 30-45 MINUTES AND HAS AN INCREDIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER. WHAT A BLESSING!