Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel Richardson
Dr. Daniel Richardson, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkridge, MD. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Richardson is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Howard County General Hospital and Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Richardson has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel Richardson has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Daniel Richardson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Richardson has been very personable, listening to the situation and our opinions as well as showing genuine interest in us as individuals. His diagnosis and recommendations have been very well thought out and have lead us to correct decisions. Dr. Richardson's surgical skills are excellent, he has the most up-to-date equipment, quality assistants and also follows up personally. When there has been a concern, he always sees us the next day.
Dr. Richardson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Howard County General Hospital
Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
12 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Daniel Richardson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsRichardson Center for Oraland Facial Surgery, 6865 Deerpath Rd, Elkridge, MD
Dr. Daniel Richardson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkridge, MD.