Dr. Daniel J Terpstra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Terpstra?

A truly caring and professional physician/surgeon.

Dr. Terpstra has treated both my daughter and myself and the care has been outstanding. The doctor has taken the time and made the effort to explain the procedures and expectation both before and after surgery. His positive attitude and willingness to discuss options made both my daughter's and my surgery as well as our recoveries much easier than expected. A true professional who cares.

Visit 2/22/2017

I had total knee surgery 4 yrs ago was feeling discomfort in the right knee ,x rays were taken showing no change in the replacement I was relieved some Therapy was deemed to be all that was needed

He Changed My Life - For the BETTER!

Having read through some of the silly comments I wanted to share my experience, as I had both knees replaced by Dr. Terpstra. He is young, strong, confident and he cares. After rehab I was doing things I had only imagined but without the pain. He took away all my pain and now I am practicing martial arts at a very high level, all thanks to him. Great doctor. Enough said.

Very personal and explained everything that could possibly be the problem. I would recommend anyone seeing Dr. Terpstra.

Great Doc

Dr. Terpstra was the perfect Doctor for me. I tore my ACL and he took the time to fully describe what was going on around my knee. I fully understood all otions before moving forward with treatment. I found him to be courteous and professional.

Dr. Daniel J Terpstra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wind Gap, PA.