Dr. Daniel N Tesfaye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel N Tesfaye?

He has moved from my area ! I wish I knew where he was, I would move too! Very considerate and detailed ! If you told him you had a cough, he would ....Stop... Look AT YOU..... and try to find out WHY ??

I am a patient

He does just read your chart, he reads your eyes !

rude and discourteous

This Dr has a god complex, he says very rude things and will not take into considerations your thoughts. He will not call you back after numerous attempts. only wants your money. forgot to order vital test had to call and remind him about it. once he recieved results never called to discuss with me, and no follow up. found a new Dr and now im doing better.

I have been to 2 doctors before seeing Dr. Tesfaye. I wont have to look any further. He is an excellent Dr. who really cares and spends the time to treat and talk to you. Thank You Dr. Tesfaye and your friendly Staff

Dr Tesfaye saved my life. he diaganosed my GBH in time when DMRC failed

Patient from Virginia

I was very impressed with the staff. They were courteous and friendly. Dr. Tesfaye was very professional, asked good questions and answered mine. I am satified with the outcome. Gave me the answers that I needed and I am scheduled to have my test done at the hospital After which I will have the treatment administered, Bedside manner excellent.

I was diagnosed with TIA and had several emergency room visits in NC, VA, and FL. I used to get these spells several times a week. I have been told that these where TIAs and to continue Plavix. I had another spell and saw Dr. Tesfaye at Morehead Hospital and he said that these are not TIAs and diagnosed me with sensory seizures and started me on Keppra. It has been six months and I had no spells. Thank you, Dr. Tesfaye for helping me. You are a very smart and good doctor with the best bed side manners. Glad that you are my Doctor. Thank you Morehead Hospital for all these good doctors!

A Very good Neurologist. Took his time to listen and understand his patient.Genuinely compassionate. We like him a lot. Very confident and reassuring.

Very pleased with the doctor. Very pleasant office staff and his assistant Mr. Bo was exceptional

Great guy excellent headache doctor!

I have been suffering from facail pain for years. Spend thousands on root canal and dentist bills. My friend looked it up on the computer and send me to a Neurologist. It did not take Dr. Tesfaye five minutes to figure out my problem. He ordered an MRI and I had abnormal vessels rapped on my nerves. He called his friend Dr. Tatter at Baptist Hospital.I had brain surgery and now pain free. Dr. Tesfaye thank you for diagnosing me and sending me to Dr. Tatter. You have a wonderful office staff. Thank you, Thank you , Thank you.God Bless

The doctor took time with the patietn (our father) and explained his condition to us. He is too honest! can come across to some as blunt. I prefer honest doctors.