Dr. Daniel E Tinlin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel E Tinlin?

Wonderful doctor

Have been with Dr. Tinlin for years all my kids were his patients now they are full grown and he is seeing my Grandkids. Recently my granddaughter was very Ill not only did he treat her he personally called her mom the next day to check up on my granddaughter. That is a sign of a caring and compassionate doctor in my eyes. I have always been grateful he has been our doctor and will continue with him for ever.

Dr. Tinlin is very professional and he truly cares about his patients' well-being. He is always friendly and nice! I believe, Dr. Tinlin is one of the best doctors I have ever known. I totally recommend him! Not just because he speaks both English and Spanish, but because he is a doctor that wants and will do the best he can for his patients.

Wonderful Doctor for kids

He is an amazing doctor I have had my 3 kids there and also known 5 friends kids to be there amazing i wish I hadnt moved too far

Dr. Daniel E Tinlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.