Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel W Tolpin MD
Dr. Daniel W Tolpin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, MA, with another office in Concord, MA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel W Tolpin has 2 locations
Dr. Daniel W Tolpin has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Daniel W Tolpin has the following 12 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Cataract Surgery
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
Dr. Daniel W Tolpin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
49 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Mass Eye And Ear Infirmary
Dr. Daniel W Tolpin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel W Tolpin, MD - Ophthalmology in Lexington, MA, in this video.
Dr. Daniel W Tolpin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lexington, MA.