Dr. Daniel J Trahant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Trahant?

I am a patient of Dr. Trahant's.

I have had epilepsy since I was 5 yrs. old. I am now 51 yrs. old. I have been seen by many neurologists. I have been a patient of Dr. Trahant for 21 years and he is the only doctor who has been able to get me on the proper medication to control my seizures. I now live in Mississippi and still travel three hours to go to my appointments.

excellent doctor

I have been with Dr. Trahant for over a decade now and I have never in my life had a doctor more through and engaged with his patients than Dr. Trahant. He makes me feel like I am the only patient he sees and I do not mind the wait because I know he treats all of his patients with the same extended time and attention and does not make you feel rushed with just a prescription and your on your way. He actually spends the time explaining conditions and medication to you. The staff is always polite, courteous and willing to help. I cannot imagine what I will do if he ever retires!

Obsolete

Antiquated EMG nerve equipment. Totally wrong Diagnosis. Time to retire.

Doctor has no knowledge with meds

You will have to wait an hour in the waiting room before you get to see him even with an appointment. The worse part is he is not current with the latest epilepsy medication and news. He tried to prescribe me Vimpat which is a controlled substance (very addictive) and didn't know it was a controlled substance. This is an easy google search or reading the the label with the prescription bottle.

Great doc

Really a nice, professional, "puts-you-at-ease" doctor. Takes a lot of time to explain everything - is friendly and down-to-earth.

Best..just the best and worth the wait.

Dr. Trahant is a very compassionate doctor. I would not go anywhere else.