Dr. Daniel A Troy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel A Troy?

COMPASSION

DR TROY IS A VERY CARING DR. HE TREATS EVERYONE AS AN EQUAL. I HAVE GONE TO HIM FOR YEARS,NEVER HAD A COMPLAINT. HE IS A GREAT DR & HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP TO MYSELF & MY SON. LINDA J MILAKOVICH

Dr Daniel Troy is the best!!!!!!

Dr Troy is amazing!! Been with Dr Troy for about 8yrs either for myself or a family member.. He is very kind..patient.. and caring!! I strongly recommend Dr Troy %100.. Dr Troy did a 3 level fusion on my neck.. a very serious surgery and I trusted him knowing all my risks that he would make sure I was taken care of and I had nothing to worry about.. went into the surgery with all the confidence in the world that I would not only come out of surgery without any worries but I would be fine in the long run.. Dr Troy is a family man and knows how to treat his patients with respect and kindness.. Dr Troy has done other surgeries on myself and family and friends but I thought the 3 level fusion was what I needed to share!! It's been about 6 yrs since that surgery and I'm doing very well.. I also had back surgery!! So if your looking for a orthopedic Dr.. Stop here cause Dr Troy is the best!!! Thank you Dr Troy for all you have done for me and my family!!❤️

Absolute wonderful Dr. Has operated on myself without re occurring problems. Now caring for my son and my elderly Aunt.Recommend him to anyone who wants a kind, caring, absolutely amazing Ortho. His staff is the best.

Not only is Dr.Troy an excellent Dr., he has a good sense of humor that puts one at ease immediately.

Best Doctor I Have Ever Had!

Dr. Troy is an amazing doctor! His staff is awesome too! He takes the time to answer questions. If you get into your appointment a little late, it's because he is answering the questions that need to be asked. This man is very hardworking and couldn't be doing a better job! I will never change doctors after I have seen him! When I got surgery from him, he visited me in the hospital the next couple of days. That is a doctor that truly cares. Dr. Troy is the best doctor that I have ever met and I have met plenty.

Best Doctor Ever!

I have been to about 15 different doctors and Dr. Troy has been the best out of all of them. He knows what he is doing and he is super nice. I broke my foot and it was all better in a month. It's been a year and there have been no problems at all. It's all back to normal. This doctor is the best!

Patieni

Dr. Troy is an excellent doctor. He did my hip replacement. He did a great job. In addition, he is very patient and answers all the questions I asked and explained everything to me in layman's terms. I was very pleased with Dr. Troy. I recommended my aunt for her hip replacement. He did her hip replacement and she was pleased. He is the BEST ever!

A rebuttal!

A person on here commented that Dr Troy "works for the insurance companies" and treats work comp patients poorly. That is not true!!! I am a workers compensation patient and am treated with excellent care. Unlike the other doctors I have seen, dr Troy does not want to run up my bill and order tests, knowing work comp will pay. He wants to do what is right by me. He is the most compassionate doctor I have met and treats me well every time I see him! I recommend him to everyone!

Worth the wait, 3 surgeries so far and only bone Doc I'll ever use again.

I have had 12 surgeries so far in my life. Dr. Troy has done 3 of them know and in the future, anything orthopedic will be done by him. Although there have been some changes in his staff over the years and a 6 o'clock appointment doesn't mean 6 o'clock, it's because he takes time to answer any question a patient has and it easily puts him behind. I would rather wait for an excellent surgeon because he is thoughtful and takes his time with you then rushes through just to keep his schedule. This doctor is worth the wait. I have had co-workers and customers go to him know and all have had the same experience. Dr. Troy even made a point of visiting me in the hospital when he heard I was in serious condition for a different a ailment. That really did lift my spirits. He took the time out of bust schedule to visit someone that he was now treating as a friend. A class act. Yep, best bed side manner I've ever experienced.

Knee tear came back, year after operation

What a pleasure to have a surgeon that is kind, sincere, and truly caring about his patients. Most surgeons are usually to busy to have these qualities . The entire team is wonderful!

Best doctor!

I've been seeing Dr Troy since 2009. He was actually my second opinion and from the moment he sat down with me I knew I was in great hands. He is gentle and very understanding. He will listen and help you understand procedures and next steps in your recovery. The wait for an appointment can get a bit long but it is worth the wait to see him. His staff have always been very nice and helpful as well. I would recommend dr Troy to all of my family if they needed a surgeon.