Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Uba
Dr. Daniel Uba, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC, with other offices in Fayetteville, NC and Fayetteville, NC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Uba is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Health System, Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital and Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Uba has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Uba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.