Dr. Daniel V Alexander Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Daniel V Alexander?

Left very confused

I' had high hopes that Dr. Alexander would be very knowledgeable and helpful with my particular condition, as he came highly recommended. I found him to be rather impersonal, talked very fast using a lot of medical terms and jargon that he should have known a regular lay person would not understand. At one point, I stopped him and reminded him I didn't go to medical school. I also had to wait almost 2 hours to see him. It was a colossal waste of time and money. By the time I got out of there, the support staff had already left. He may know his stuff, but I left feeling very confused and frustrated.

Knows his job

This man knows his specialty, an makes sure you understand everything before you leave the office...Great bedside manner..

Excellent Dr.

This Dr. Is one of the best I have ever met. He is professional,smart , friendly and most of all caring ! If you can and need to see him please do ..no words are adequate enough for me to describe him only that I have had excellent care since I started seeing him ..

Each time I have need help, someone has called me to help. That is one thing that has been very important to me.