Dr. Daniel V White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel V White?

waste of time

The biggest jerk I have ever met in the medical field. I took hours there waiting to be seen. his is a very cold man.

A Doctor Who Doesn't Answer Questions

I saw Dr. White to try to find out about my brain MRI. There were exam rooms, and I was in one of them. When I showed him a picture from my brain MRI, and asked him "what are these white spots?" He said " fluid on the brain". When I asked the second question, " what would cause the fluid on the brain?" He said "I'm a neurosurgeon, I'm a neurosurgeon. I don't answer questions. Go ask a neurologist." It is amazing that a neurosurgeon could not answer what should have been a very simple question for him to answer. As far as I know, a neurosurgeon should know more than a neurologist. I am seeing a neurologist, and he does not refuse to answer questions. If you need a neurosurgeon, and you can do the choosing, take this review to heart and look for another neurosurgeon.

His bedside manner is VERY direct, and he can seem abrupt, but he is an EXCELLENT surgeon.