4 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Daniel T Valancius?

Horrible bedside manor

He doesn’t listen to your concerns, he doesn’t even read your chart. My husband went in for high BP 222/139. While in the ER they also found that my husband has a rare blood disease that makes his body produce to much blood, they did a special procedure to with draw 450cc of blood (that’s 45 viles of blood) at one time and all he was worried about is that my husband takes pain pills from his pain management doctor from the two times his back has been broken. He told us that we needed to follow up with our primary dr because he didn’t need pain meds for a headache! He never bothered to read that the pain meds come from pain management because of his back. What kind of dr doesn’t read all your information before he comes in to talk to you. He tried to send my husband home from the hospital with his BP still at 171/113 after being in the hospital for a day and a half. I was not conformable letting him go home so we fired him and got a whole new set of doctors that explained everything to us and kept him a extra day to make sure the new BP meds were working and ran other test on him as well to find out everything wrong with him. Dr Valancius is a horrible Doctor, I wouldn’t trust my worst enemies pet rat to him!!!

Birth Control

Dr. Daniel T Valancius is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rome, GA.