Dr. Daniel J Valaik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Valaik?

A really professional doctor

Dr. Valaik replaced both of my knees. He explained what was going on in detail and was readily available for questions. Before I was out of recovery he had explained to my family how things went. I would recommend this doctor to anyone considering orthopedic surgery. He is a real professional and a considerate doctor. Bill Cowell

Should be named Dr. Coward

He dismissed me as a patient because I got bad results from my previous hip replacement, done by a different doctor. He just walked out of the room, went to his office and shut the door. I contacted his office twice, once by phone, once by email. He refused to speak to me. He guess he expected me to take the hint by not calling me back. Part of being a doctor is understanding that there may not be perfect results. Don't bother with this guy. He is a coward and wants all his patients to be perfect before you get there. Put him on your bad doctor list.

Very Good Surgeon

I chose Dr. Valaik to do my Knee Replacement because he seemed to have experience from the military, was an instructor and worked for Johns Hopkins. I was not disappointed. He was very informative, very patient, explaining everything, taking time to understand my concerns. The surgery went well and the follow up has been first rate. The appointments were on time, which is a great plus since most doctors offices make you wait and wait beyond your appointment time.

Sawbones

For multiple very good reasons, Dr. Valaik makes you believe you are in good hands. He is everything you want a surgeon to be. After my stalling for over a year, Dr. Valaik performed hip replacement surgery about 7 weeks ago. Today I had a follow up with X-rays and consultation. Which one of us was smiling more, Dr. Valaik, his assistant, my partner, or me? I couldn't say, but I can say that I feel terrific and look forward to once again living without the hellish hip pain that affected just about every activity negatively. Dr. Valaik, his assistant, his staff, the front desk....Johns Hopkins...so many thanks to everyone.

Specialized in Hip Surgery

You will find Dr. Valaik so very much concerned about your pain. He successfully treated me on my left hip recently and it was a great success after the surgery. You will not regret seeing him. He is not only kind, but he treated me professionally, and is an excellent surgeon. And all of his staff members were all nice, friendly, and so professional all the way through and guide you before and after the surgery. I tell you, if you are having any hip problems, I recommend Dr. D. Valaik.

Knee pain

Knee surgery went well. Follow up poor unable to answer concerns about on going pain and limp or provide further guidance to improve quality of my life.

DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN

DID A TOTAL HIP ON ME. NOW I AM A CRIPPLE WITH A LIMP. DIDNT RETURN MY CALLS REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY POST OP XRAYS DIDNT PACK MY CYSTIC BONE AS HE SAID HE WOULD I AM IN MORE PAIN NOW WITH A LIMP AFTER HIS TOTAL HIP SURGERY. STAY AWAY FROM DR VALAIK

Very accurate diagnosis

Dr Valaik has been very accurate and thorough in diagnosing advancing hip joint issues over the past 2-3 years and I trust his recommendation that both will need to be replaced. He ordered necessary tests, is a good listener, and has years of joint surgery experience so will likely go to him for surgery. Also has nice manner.

Five star doctor

Dr Valaik did my hip replacements in 04 and 07 while at Bethesda Naval Hospital. I am now his patient for routine check ups at Johns Hopkins. He is an exceptional surgeon.

excellent surgeon. Helps many

A very very good doctor

He diagnosed my wife's right knee pain problem perfectly, even though we didn't believe that her knee pain was originating in her right hip. He was right and we are scheduling an artificial right hip operation with Dr Valaik, ASAP! He is a good doctor and having been a Navy Seal he is an equally good man!

Thoughtful and competent. He cleared up the mess made by another orthopedic in terms of a diagnosis.

Dr. Daniel J Valaik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.