Dr. Daniel Villarosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Villarosa?

Love Dr. and staff

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Dr takes as much time as needed and does not make me feel rushed no matter how many questions I may have. Very friendly and straight forward. Staff is very friendly and willing to help. I had a billing issue with my ins and the staff was very helpful assisting me in getting it taken care of.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Dr villarosa is great. He made me feel very comfortable and he takes the time to explain everything so I am so happy he is my doctor.

Mrs.

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

good Dr. that helps females with problem areas.

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Delay was caused by maternity emergency. Doctor very pleasant and patient. Answered all questions in professional and courteous manner. Waiting room very busy with patients.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

He's a fantastic doctor. Never had a problem with him. Very personable.

Posted on December 25th, 2014

He treated me as an individual instead of a number. I was seen quickly and in a timely manner . Wonderful!

Posted on December 17th, 2014

AWESOME OFFICE, VERY NICE AND CLEAN!!

The WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 16th, 2014

TERRIABLE! The only reason I rated it 1 star is because it's required. Staff is is so unorganized and rude. They NEVER answer the phone! I've been trying to call them because I had a muscarriage and I need to get checked it's been 3 weeks already! The wait time is ridiculous over an hour! Dr. Villarosa is just all over the place he is not thorough doesn't answer questions. I only have to go to him because of my insurence if I could change I would! There are not any good doctors in the high desert! If I were you I would try and go down the hill! Do not go here!!

Posted on September 10th, 2012

One of the most understanding and compassionate medical proffessionals I've ever met.Always alert and attentive. He talks fast (so do I, so that actually made me MORE comfortable), but what he has to say is pertinent, and I never felt rushed.

Not very pleased

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Waiting time is horrible, expect to wait Atleast an hr to an 1 1/2.Dr never charts anything you tell him. He asks the same questions In every visit. Kind of careless and always rushes through everything .

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Doctor villarosa is the most kind loving doctor I know. he always spends lots of time with me and explains everything very well. I must say that I wish their were more doctors out their like him. he doesnt try to schedule female patients for surgeries they dont need, he is the doctor and has been dealing with female issue's for many years. he believed in me and listened to me. I am now pain free and I didnt have to have a hysterectomy, I had an endometrial ablasion and it was right on, worked so good, no more bleeding. and for the patient who said he has malpractice claims against him, people are always going to be money hungry, people have babies and some are born still born and that is what he was found guilty of, if you go into his office and ask him he will tell you truthfully, what happened that day and it wasnt his fault innocent people are found guilty all the time and he is one of those people.Thank you Doctor Villarosa, your a miracle worker to us women who have no one that will listen.

Caring & Knowledgeable Doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2011

I have been his patient for many years and can't find anything negative to say about him. I am less impressed with his staff, but since they are not performing the surgery I put up with it, although I have discussed my displeasure with him. He was not to proud to admit that he had limitations when it came to my situations and presented me with alternate options. I did some googling and found 1 malpractice suit - not numerous - and in this case the baby was stillborn. Babies are stillborn all the time and it is not always the doc's fault. While the jury held him responsible, I don't find it hard to imagine that they felt pity for the plaintiff and decided in her favor. Who wouldn't feel sorry for a woman who had just lost the baby she had been waiting for?I have never ever found him to be negligent and in fact feel that he has gone above and beyond the call of duty. Oh, and I am an HMO patient, so I know he isn't getting much for treating me.