Dr. Daniel H Vogel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Daniel H Vogel?

Dr. Vogel relates well with patients of all ages. He spoke to my son, not over him like he wasn't there. I highly recommend.

great doctor

He diagnosed me and I had surgery with great results. His expertise and personable bedside manner was great.

Hearing Aid business?

Imagine trying to hear soft notes in a booth with a fan running that effectively negates any attempt to hear the faint sounds?I may be losing my hearing but I went to another Otolaryngologist for a second opinion and my results were much better.I left Dr. Vogel's office with the impression they just wanted to sell me hearing aids!

Nice doctor, but wrong diagnosis...

After suffering for several years with sinus infections, I was hoping Dr. Vogel could help to find an answer as to WHY. After several appointments, he told me he could not help me and that I didn't have a sinus problem. Undeterred, I sought out an ENT at Mass Eye and Ear in Boston, as well as an Allergist at Mass General Hospital, and I do indeed have chronic rhinosinusitus, and asthma, both cause by allergies to dozens of things. I am now on a program of meds that I hope will resolve what I knew was NOT ALL IN MY HEAD (in was in my SINUSES). I feel relieved to have found doctors in Boston that had some answers as to why I was suffering. Dr. Vogel has a good bedside manner, very charming, and I felt that he wanted to help me...but he clearly missed the mark on the diagnosis and left me frustrated.