Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Wachspress
Dr. Daniel Wachspress, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Defiance, VA, with another office in Verona, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wachspress is affiliated with Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital, Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital and Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Wachspress has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 11
I always liked Dr. Wachspress. However, he started to change and talk about your private medical issues to people he knew knew you. For example, my mom would go to an appointment and he would talk about me, my meds, my diagnosis, etc. Violating HIPPA like nobody's business. He would say things at my appointments about my cousins medical issues. Then he picks up and moves, doesn't even bother to send a letter to let us know he is relocating. How thoughtful of your PCP who you have seen for years. Wow. Just wow. If you want your medical business spread to your friends and family this is the doctor for you.
Dr. Wachspress is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Augusta Medical Center
Carilion Medical Center
Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
28 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Sc Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Wachspress is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Defiance, VA.