Dr. Daniel Wallace Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Wallace?

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Dr. Wallace was our personal physician about 10 years ago and we have never found a more caring, informed and personable physician. He left to work for Kaiser which is why we lost him. We're now looking into changing our insurance so we can once again have the kind of care we once enjoyed.

The "BOMB"

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Doc Wallace, one of the best doctors at Kaiser, his diagnosis's are right on the money, his concern and compassion is heads above the others. Best of all he listens to his patients. This is from an RN with 40 yrs exp.

Great & Caring Doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2014

Nowadays, it's hard to find a physician who actually cares. I always receive prompt response and my questions are answered. I feel like he puts an effort and is very helpful towards finding the right solution. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on December 20th, 2015