Dr. Daniel S Weikert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel S Weikert?

"I can see clearly now..."

I was very apprehensive to have cataract surgery. Dr. Weikert explained the procedure and gained my confidence to move forward. The results are excellent and I am glad I made the decision to have the procedure and to trust Dr. Weikert.

Too rushed & doesn't care

Dr. Weikert is simply too rushed with his patients and doesn't take enough time to make sure he addresses all of my concerns. He usually doesn't take time to verify my vision himself to make sure I'm getting the most accurate eyeglass prescription, and I've had problems with not being able to see very well with my glasses the last few years while using the prescriptions that he's given me. Therefore, this year I'm changing to another eye doctor at Vanderbilt who will take a few minutes to really listen to my concerns. Dr. Weikert a nice enough person, I guess, just too rushed and doesn't seem to really care about his patients.

He & his staff are outstanding in every way!

MD

No eye contact. Mumbles plan of care. Speaks over patients. Seems disengaged. Appears to have come with an intent with orefirned care plan. Speaks while his back is to patient. Makes you feel unwelcome by his body language. I have options but I feel terrible for those who don't. He needs to work on patient centers was skills.

Fabulous doctor!!