4.9

Have you seen Dr. Daniel D Weiss?

He is an amazing Dr. I never feel rushed. He goes over everything you.

Best Doctor Ever!

I have been seeing Dr. Weiss for Diabetes for many years now. He is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever known, and if he doesn't have the answer he will find it. He explains things thoroughly and always follows up with a phone call if needed.

I feel that Dr. Weiss is the best doctor I've ever been to in my entire life (and I am over 55 yrs. old). I've suffered with high blood pressure for over 20 yrs., and Dr. Weiss finally found the right medications/doses to finally get it stabilized. He also helped me with my obesity and thyroid problems. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a doctor who specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Also, he has excellent time management. Wait time is seldom over 5-10 min.

Simply the best....

Dr. Weiss is a wonderful doctor! From the time I was brought into the room by a very sweet lady named Suzanne, I was very nervous about this visit and she had reassured me that everything would be ok. I have been to numerous doctors and have never been treated so kind. My wait time was very fast (less than 10) minutes, during this time I had asked to keep the door open for anxiety reasons and during the 10 minutes waiting for the doctor Suzanne came back into the room two times to check on me. This had certainly put my worries aside, after visiting with Dr. Weiss he had spent a lot of time explaining what my blood work means and after leaving the office I felt very good about the visit and felt reassured that this was the right doctor choice for me.

Very Happy patient of 15+ years

This Dr. is a rare breed. Cares about his patients. Spends time with them. Helps train Resident Dr's at UH hospitals. Is involved in research and up on all the latest for Diabetes etc. He is THE BEST !

Dr. Weiss is an excellent doctor. He always takes time to discuss any questions or concerns I have, then offers solutions. He genuinely cares about his patients. He and the staff are friendly.

Dr Weiss is a very good Endocronologist, he explains thing very clearly about your condition and listens to what you have to say, and he has a very warm and caring nature, I wouldn't see anyone else. I have been a patient of his for 12 years.

The Best By Far

Dr. Daniel Weiss is one of the most exceptional doctors I have had in 68 years. He listens, he searches for answers and solutions, he explains the disease process in detail, he can cite the most pertinent research, he tells you if he needs to look up more information and he follows through. He is one of the most brilliant and personable doctors I have had the fortune to be a patient of.

Dr. Daniel D Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mentor, OH.

Dr. Daniel D Weiss Is this you?