Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel S Welling has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Daniel S Welling has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Daniel S Welling has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel S Welling is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I saw Dr. Welling for a routine well-woman exam and to discuss a health issue. At that appointment, we scheduled an outpatient surgery to correct the issue. I met with Pam, his surgical scheduler and she was very accomidating to my scheduling needs. Due to a cancellation in Dr. Welling's surgery schedule, they were able to book my surgery within 10 days of my initial appointment! Dr. Welling was so informative and thorough when explaining my procedure and left me feeling so comfortable and confident in his skills. I had to call the office the following Monday due to a post-operative issue, and spoke with his nurse, Joanne. She went above and beyond to help me with this issue. I have never been so impressed with a medical practice. Everyone that I have spoken with or seen has been truly amazing. Joanne and Dr. Welling were so quick to respond, called back when they said they would, and actually listened to the patient! Those qualities unfortunately seem hard to find these days in other medical practices. I am so grateful for all of their help.
I went in for discomfort and ovary issues. Agreed on a simple cyst/ovary removal. Only to be sent home with a prefferated bowel. Spent 3 weeks and 4days in the icu near death. This doctor should really not be a surgeon. I almost lost my life and my family suffered through this horrible ordeal. I was told by my general surgeon, if i were to be 50 years old I would have not made it.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Welling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Daniel S Welling accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsManchester Ob/Gyn Associates, 388 W Center St, Manchester, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel S Welling in this video.
Dr. Daniel S Welling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, CT.