Dr. Daniel B Westawski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel B Westawski?

Horrible liposculpture

I came for a flatter abdomen and six months later it's back to where I started Waisted Money and time

Disaster

I had skin cancer removed from my nose by a Mohs surgeon who referred me to Dr. Westawski for closure. It was small wound but a tricky area. 6 reconstructions and 5 years later I have a simbalence of my face back. On my first follow up appointment with my Mohs surgeon he was livid at what was done to me and has needed referred to him again. Very nice bedside manner, but a real hack!

Highly recommend. I am very happy!

I am very glad that my mother referred me to Dr Westawski . He performed my 2nd breast augmentation and lift. My first surgery was performed by dr. Genter with whom I was very disappointed ...... So this was my second surgery and I felt a big difference starting from booking my initial consultation to follow up appointments. Adrienne arranged all of my appointments, made my payments easy and made sure I had everything I needed before and after my surgery. Initial consultation was about an hour where the Dr took his time(not like others) and thoroughly explained to me all my options and made very valuable suggestions to me. I am very thankful for that. At the hospital everything was professional and easy(went fast). I never had breasts as beautiful as now. Dr Westawski is a very professional doctor and very honest and carrying person. I felt as I was part of his family. I highly recommend Dr Westawski to all of you! P.S. Made appointment for my other surgery with Dr Westawski

Find someone else

I had 3 pregnancies, with 2 sets of twins, when I went there, my main concern when getting a tummy tuck was my belly button. When I came out of surgery and he unveled my bandages, I have severe bunching from my belly button down to the incision in a vertical line, it was because he lipod my midline (by mistake), my incision was higher on one side than the other, revised twice and it is still too high. My belly button was off centered so he had to revise it, when he did, it was bigger than the size of a quarter and flat. when he revised it again, it is not just a small hole.. looks nothing like a belly button. He assured me I would look fabulous.. I do NOT.. It is flat, but I regret going to him. I was also given false info during the consultation for what was going to be billed. I ended up paying more than I was told. I also now have severe bloating after I eat anything, which I never had before getting this procedure done.. He has a great bed side manner, but don't let that fool you.. He is not that great.. I am very dissapointed and would never recommend him...

Second breast augmentation, 1st time with this dr. He did nothing we talked about. I trusted him. I didn't want him to touch my nipples, during surgery he went in through both, I have no feeling in either my nipples now and I wanted smaller implants. He went bigger! Im so Disgusted! All he could say is that he is sorry! This has effected my sex life in a very bad way! I would never recommend Dr. Westawski to anyone!

Doctor's Response

A complete surgical care plan is discussed, reviewed and agreed upon ahead of time with the patient. The patient is required to read and sign the surgical consent form - which outlines and describes the entire surgery and surgical approach. Patients are then required to repeat this entire process and the surgical care coordinator. Then, for a third time, patients must review the surgical procedure and approach discussed at the office with the pre-operative nurse at the hospital. And again for a 4th time with the Anesthesiologist. All patients are welcome to schedule as many appointments as they wish prior to scheduling surgery to address any questions and all concerns. With respect to breast implant exchange surgeries. The surgical coordinator retrieves the previous breast implant operative report which will describe the size of original breast implants - as many patients do not know their size. We then share that information with the patient. The patient is required to select the size of the implant for themselves. The physician and surgical coordinator will provide input - but the final decision will always be the patient's choice of implant size. All patient's are required to review and sign a surgical consent packet which outlines all of these details, including the name of the surgery and the manner in which the surgery will be performed prior to undergoing surgery. No patient will ever receive any surgery without signing a consent for the the surgeon, the surgical procedure and full review by the Operating Room Nurse, Staff and Anesthesiologist prior to surgery. This patient was required to sign, review and agree to these details no less than four times.

Fantastic, Friendly, actually Fun

I have to say from the receptionist to the nurse to even the women handling the billing, they were friendly and immediately established a sense of rapport. The doctor was just as friendly to the point I was laughing during the surgery. I would absolutely recommend Dr Daniel.

Don't trust these people! Worst customer service EVER!!

This was by far THE WORST customer service I have receive in my life. Prior to scheduling my procedure with Dr. Westawski I called his office to verify that they would accept my insurance. The girl at the desk assured me that they were a network provider and all I would be responsible for paying was my co-pay. When I went into the office for my procedure they collected my copay. About a month later I received a bill and I called the billing department and was told they would look into it. I was sent another bill and when I called again I was told to disregard the bill as it was sent in error and that they were taking care of it with the insurance company. I never received any further correspondence until 15 months later when I received another bill. When I called the office for an explanation I was told that the Dr. was out of network and that I was responsible for the charges. They would not take one ounce of responsibility for providing me with the incorrect information regarding Dr. Westawski's network status. The Office Manager and Dr. Westawski's personal assistant were extremely rude and condescending. They weren't the least bit apologetic that I now had to pay $900 that I was not budgeting for. They were accusing my husband and I of trying to skip out on our bill, which I took exception to because we have impeccable credit. They refused to explain why I was given incorrect information when I made my initial call regarding Dr. Westawski's network status nor could they explain why it took them 15 months to follow up with me. If you are looking for quality customer service, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! There is a reason this guy has a D- rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Excellent surgeon, warm and caring attitude. A rare find.

Great doctor. I would highly recommend him to all. He is rare find, approachable, personable and great capabities. Thumbs up!!

Great bedside manner

Dr. Westawski did a terrific job repairing my severely broken nose. Very caring and compassionate. When I called with a concern, he called back, not the nurse.

Great experience

Staff was prompt at returning calls.Dr Westawski was very knowlegable with my problem and offered great solutions

think twice

Suggestion, Get everything in writing as I found this man cannot be trusted even though he appears he is trustworthy. I was disappointed in him and his work

Awsome care.