Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Whitesides
Dr. Daniel Whitesides, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Whitesides is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Presbyterian Hospital Charlotte and PH Charlotte/Ortho. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Whitesides has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 13
I had a fantastic experience at REACH. Dr. Whitesides and his nurse, Eleisha, couldn't have been more thoughtful, helpful or informative. Infertility treatments can be an emotionally painful experience, but it was made significantly easier by their great care and attention. I highly recommend REACH if you are experiencing trouble getting pregnant.
We are so happy that we chose Dr.Whitesides to help us build our family! He is a very kind and caring man and always honestly concerned about the ultimate out come of our situation. We had an extremely difficult situation and it did take a little while for the research and call back on our protocol. He did call us at really odd hours of the evening. Once it was 8:40 on a Sunday. To some this may be odd. To us it showed that he cared enough to call us on what should be his family time to make sure we knew the newest on our protocol situation and research. Even if we had not become pregnant using him as our doctor I think I would feel that he had honestly tried everything he could in his power to make building our family a possibility. Oh yes,his staff is really wonderful too.
Dr. Whitesides is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Presbyterian Hospital Charlotte
Presbyterian HospitalPresbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital
Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Carolinas Medical Center
41 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Daniel Whitesides accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsReproductive Endocrinology Associates of Charlotte, 1524 E Morehead St, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Daniel Whitesides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.