Dr. Daniel K Wilcox Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Daniel K Wilcox?

I had an appointment at 1:30. They took a guy back before me, whose apt. was at 2:00 and I think one other person, whose apt. was scheduled after mine. I was not taken back to the room until around 3:15 and sit in the room for 20-30 min. before the Dr. came in. I said, "You guys are really running late today and told him my apt. time. He said one of the patients talked a lot and went on to say, "You can't please everybody." My time with the Dr. was around five minutes total. I walked out of the office around 5 minutes until 4:00. This was my first time at this place. I am not interested in going back.

worst dr around told me i would heal with a splint and i ended up wiyh a six inch plate and 10 screws in my arm. he sucks