Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Wild
Dr. Daniel Wild, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wild is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus, Buffalo General Medical Center and Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Wild has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Wild is absolutely amazing! My husband recently had knee surgery and is on the road to recovery thanks to him. I am very protective of my husband and I never doubted Dr. Wild's abilities...my husband is in very capable hands. His care before, during and after the surgery was above and beyond my expectations. Thank you Dr. Wild! His office staff is also a pleasure to work with!
Wasted over 2 months, before finally getting an MRI, which indicated a torn tendon and the need for surgery. He doesn't do orthoscopic surgery only the old kind of surgery and if you don't want that , you are passed on to a different doctor. I felt he was just doing enough to get paid, there is no follow up and any useful information you get has to be pulled out, nothing is offered. I would not recommend him to a friend, he may be a nice person, but he isn't doing what is required of a good doctor
Dr. Wild is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
St Joseph Campus
Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Sisters Of Charity HospitalSt Joseph Campus
41 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Daniel Wild accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBuffalo Medical Group, 425 Essjay Rd, Buffalo, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Wild in this video.
Dr. Daniel Wild is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.