Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel R Winkelman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Daniel R Winkelman has the following 15 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Daniel R Winkelman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
My HMO at the time referred me to this amazing doctor. I am so grateful they did. Even after I got PPO I still stuck with him.I get extremely nervous for PAP smears and anything else that has to do with gynecology. He is extremely soothing and caring. He always answers all my questions. I've had two surgeries done by him and I swear, when I have kids, I want Dr. Winkelman to deliver them! I've referred quite a few girlfriends to him.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Daniel R Winkelman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPersonal Womens Healthcare, 800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 106, Elk Grove Village, IL
Dr. Daniel R Winkelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.