- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel A Wittersheim has 2 locations
Dr. Daniel A Wittersheim has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel A Wittersheim has the following 12 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Daniel A Wittersheim Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daniel A Wittersheim
Dr. Wittersheim graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine,University of Alabama School of Medicine in 2007. Dr. Wittersheim works in Pascagoula, MS and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wittersheim is affiliated with Merit Health Biloxi, Ocean Springs Hospital and Singing River Hospital.