Dr. Daniel B Wool Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Daniel B Wool?

He is an expert who you can trust!

My mother suffered for a few months due to having some stones in her gallbladder. But my mother and I were very concerned about having surgery since she is 83 years old, lost a lot of weight due to pain and avoid eating because of pain! but Dr. Wool did an awesome job, removing her gallbladder with laparoscopic surgery, very short recovery time. Many thanks to Dr. Wool , my mother can eat everything without experience any pain.

Dr. Wool was Great!!

Dr. Wool and his practice were outstanding! They were very thuro throughout my precedure. I admired his positive attititude. Any concerns I had he helped put my mind at ease. The day of my procedure he came in and went over again what was going to take place. He communicated with my family as soon I was out and when I woke up he was there to tell me how great my surgery went! I would recommend Dr. Wool and his practice to anyone that may need to have surgery!

Dr Wool is an excellent physician and surgeon. He is very thorough and takes the right amount of time explaining everything and makes sure that all my questions are answered. He is a very careing and compassionate doctor. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. As a matter of fact my husband was diagonsed with a perferated colon and needed surgery so I referred him to Dr Wool. My husband can be the most difficult patient and was very satisfied with Dr Wool's work. I highly recommend Dr Wool and his staff.

wonderful surgeon..

had a really great experience! very professional, very sharp and just on top of it!!