Dr. Daniel L Wyatt Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel L Wyatt?

Pre-Law Student, B.C.

I hope Dr. Wyatt is ok, he was somewhat helpful, although he always mistook my strength.I'll have to ask a good friend what happened to him, he would know. he basically flew under the radar. I am already admitted to Law School, and I have a wonderful life. I know I have a strong presence and it's hard to forget me. He was helpful and passionate about his practice in Newburyport. I miss going!

Dr. Wyatt is a very accomplished, intelligent individual with a very caring "bedside manner". I found his counsel to be very helpful; and he and his office manager always were very helpful. He is straightforward and allows his patients enought time during his/her appointment.

Excellent Doctor

Best Doctor There Is

He saved my life.

Compassionate, competent, and incredibly skilled psychiatrist

Dr Wyatt is the best psychiatrist my child and family have ever seen. He is talented, bright, and kind. He has been an enormous help to our entire family. He is among the best in the State.