Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Kim
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Clear Lake Rehabilitation Hospital, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center and St Luke's Episcopal Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
My first spinal sciatica surgery ,not by Dr. Kim, resulted in modest improvement of my sciatic pain necessitating further surgery. Dr. Kim did a special radiographic procedure which localized the cause of the residual problem, performed my second surgery which resulted in relief to a large measure, enabling me to perform almost all of my normal activities. A new problem developed, which required my 3rd surgery, again with great relief of symptoms and functional capacity.
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clear Lake Rehabilitation Hospital
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Clear Lake Regional
18 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Daniel Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.