Dr. Daniel V Young Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel V Young?

long time patient

Dr. Young has a terrific corral of doctors for referral. He has system structured to buy into for extra care, a concierge service. He prescribes medication for everything, an emergency room doctor picked up on being overmedicated. For this, he gets a good rating but not as outstanding as the others here have determined.

Best GP I've had, and I'm in my 75th year. :—)

i second the JUNE 8TH, 2017 review. Like him, my wife & I have been seeing Dr. Y for some time. I also like Dr. Y's responsiveness by email and in emergencies.

Intellectually brilliant, patient oriented, & very compassionate!

Both my wife and I have been patients of Dr. Dan Young's ... for many, many years. He is now a trusted "friend" as well as our doctor (though we do NOT see him socially)! Before Dan Young, I would not have thought such a wonderful and meaningful relationship with a physician was possible!

Best GP I have ever seen. Great office staff, too.

Dr. Young is an outstanding physician. He takes plenty of time with each patient and really is able to look at the big picture. He has a great group of specialists for referrals, and his office staff are very efficient, polite, and all seem to have been with him for a long time. I highly recommend him.

very good doctor and caring. The staff is very friendly.

Outstanding and caring doctor

Dr. Daniel Young's father was my doctor since 1978. When he died, Dr. Daniel Young took over the practice and continued the caring, patient, skilled care I had hoped for. In fact, in 2002, he quickly diagnosed the spinal problems that had been increasing for 15 years, and recommended I immediately obtain radiological reports, followed with surgery by a top neurosurgeon in his Sibley group. I couldn't have been more pleased. I continued seeing him until 2006, when I moved to CA.

excellent, caring, and thorough

I can't say enough great things to adequately describe Dr. Young. He really reads his labwork, spends time getting an accurate history, and cares about each of his patients.

Dr. Daniel V Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.