Dr. Daniel Zelac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Zelac?

patient

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Dr. Zelac was highly recommend by my internist. I was very disappointed in his care. He is arrogant, dismissive and distant. While he and his assistant removed a cyst from my abdomen, they both talked over me about a James Bond movie. I was just a piece of meat to be attended to. His assistant removed the stitches in a subsequent appointment. He never came in to see how I was. I would never return to his office. He is one of the worst doctors I have ever met.

Great Doc

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr. Zelac is an exceptional physician who provided me with superb care. I was seen for a basal cell cancer of the face and not only did I have a great experience with his office staff, including everyone from the front office to the nursing staff, but I would say that (with the understanding that I was there for a skin cancer), I enjoyed my time at the office. I felt completely cared for as I was offered a warm blanket during the procedure and was repeatedly asked how I was doing. Both Dr. Zelac and his surgical staff were very accomodating and personable. I had all of my questions answered completely and thoroughly and I never felt rushed. After removing the cancer, he fixed the area, and I get many compliements on the scar. Overall, I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Zelac and if I ever need a similar surgery, I wouldn't go to anyone else.

impersonal and indifferent

Posted on January 18th, 2013

I felt more like a bank deposit rather than a patient. After removing skin cancer he just left the room. No discussion about how it went, how it looked, or confidence of the outcome. Nothing. He just left without saying anything to me. He came across as arrogant, impersonal, indifferent and uncaring. I will not go to him again.

Posted on July 31st, 2017