Dr. Daniel Zelazny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Zelazny?

Staff Follow Up is Terrible

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Saw the doctor for knee pain. Identified that cartilage was worn down and recommended "gel shots" to ease pain. Told me that his staff would follow up in two weeks, "But if you don't hear anything, call as ask for status." So he was making me responsible for managing his staff. After four weeks I called and was told that my plan denied the compound and that another compound was ordered. Two weeks later I received a letter from my plan saying that they were halting the prescription due to no response from the doctor after requesting information. I called the plan, and they said they faxed a request for information, but after 10 days went by with no response, they stopped the order. Given that the first order would have had the same requirement, I now realize they also did not respond to that one. Almost two months later, I have received no treatment. This may be a good doctor, but his staff is horrible, bordering on incompetent. Save yourself the aggravation and find a doctor who is accountable for his staff's behavior.

great doc!

Posted on April 18th, 2014

Every doc should be like him!

Awesome

Posted on December 22nd, 2008

Dr. Zelazny was recommended by another doctor, which was the best choice. The first time seeing Dr. Zelazny I knew that I was in good hands. I could not move my arm above my shoulder due to a torn rotator cuff. After the surgery and a little therapy, thanks to the doctor I am able to move my arm again with full motion.

Posted on March 11th, 2015