Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel R Zenk has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Zenk has done absolutely nothing to treat my stepfather over the last couple of years when he needed it the most. This last week, he went in with several serious symptoms including loss of appetite, weight loss, back pain, problems walking and headaches. My stepfather just had major lung surgery within the last year and has had a really hard time getting back to good health. He was really weak and honestly almost dead at one point. And instead of being concerned about some of these new symptoms showing up, he wanted to prescribe anti-depresents! HOW ARE ANTI-DEPRESENTS GOING TO HELP ANYTHING?? WTH? It wasn't until my Mom protested that he sarcastically agreed to running some tests. And this is only the latest in a long stream of horrible advice and doctoring. He is probably the main reason my stepfather ended up so ill in the first place with his suggestions of drugs and shots. I'm not sure how this guy even calls himself a doctor. If you are thinking of making him your doctor or the doctor of one of your parents, PLEASE rethink that decision. He is not listening to the patients or caring for them in the way he should be and it is horrifying. Oh by the way, while he was in the doctors office, the nurse wanted to give him a tetanus shot!! WHAT? It is scary.
He has been our family Dr. for many years! He also cared for my elderly parents. I will never forget his kindness and the extra time he took to make them feel so special. When mother was diagnosed with cancer Dr. Zenk came to their home to meet with the family, to give us the sad news! We love him and how he cares for all his patients. He is a very amazing Dr.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
27 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Daniel R Zenk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUchealth Greeley Medical Clinic, 1900 16th St, Greeley, CO
Dr. Daniel R Zenk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeley, CO.