Dr. Daniel M Zinar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel M Zinar?

Dr. Zinar saved my foot.

I had a terrible accident - open fracture of my ankle an emergency doctor did surgery. Developed a bad infection and no help from the 1st doctor. Dr. Zinar came on board to clean up the mess the previous doctor had done - it has been a year and still not fully recovered, but I feel that if it wasn't for Dr. Zinar's intervention, I would have lost my foot.

Dr ZINAR gave me the gift to walk again

Dr ZINAR RESTORED my ability to walk again I was in a Terrible MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT BROKEN PELVIS BROKEN HIP Dr ZINAR was my TRAUMA SURGEON I owe him my life he is the best you will find there is non better I would not be able to walk if not for Dr ZINAR God bless him

While running, i was hit by a car, fracturing my left arm and mangling my right foot. Since surgery, i have returned to running, including marathons. Thanks to Dr Zinar.

My 1st Ortho Physician

Dr. Zinar was my first ortho referral after breaking my wrist. Never breaking a bone in my life before, I was quite nervous, but he was an excellent surgeon and explained everything that was going on with my wrist.His office staff is exceptional and pleasant to talk with as well.I would reccomend him.

AS A PRACTICING NURSE OF 35 YEARS THIS IS THE PERSON i WOULD GO TO. hE ACCEPTS AND SUCCESSFULLY HANDELS COMPLEX CASES THAT OTHER ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS ARE AFRAID TO TOUCH.

First Orthopaedic Surgeon

He is my first doctor outside of my family physician, pediatrician and optometrist. He did surgery on my broken humerus ulna and radius and the follow up appointments were not too bad to go through. I've heard multiple times as I waited in the waiting room that he's a excellent doctor and though he is a busy man, he's great at what he does. Sometimes he gets stuck in surgeries and isn't able to make it to scheduled appointments on time but knowing that I have a great doctor is worth it. He's nice and the staff is great too. He knows what he's doing and he's in demand for his skills in surgery, so keep in mind that his time is very valuable even though I feel that he does his job completely in the time he spends with you. I would definitely recommend him but try not to schedule appointments early morning because he may be held up in surgery and you'd have to wait quite a while.

I could barely handle the stench coming from the Dr himself to sit in the exam room with him, but I understand he is an excellent physician and dealt with it. As a physician, personal cleanliness should be more important to him. I agree, though, with the other comment about the staff. They are great.

Seems rushed

Staff is excellant esp. Julie N.P. Dr Zinar always seems to be in a rush and I feel sometimes he is on his own agenda and doesn't really care to listen.