Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel P Ziperovich has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel P Ziperovich has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Daniel P Ziperovich has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I have 4 generations of family members that call Dr. Z their physician. I wouldn't go to any other Dr! His down to earth demeanor puts you at ease. He shares his knowledge with you as his patient, and I am very confident in him as my Dr. He keeps up to date in the latest treatments and medications, and treats the whole body & it's responses to various medicines. He strives for excellence and really cares to keep you in the best health possible.
My doctor in West Seattle retired and Dr. Z was recomended. He is a good doc and I like him but every time I went for an appointment I waited on an average of 45+ minutes to see him. This happned over and over until I could'nt take it anymore and found a new doc. My time didn't seem to mean much to him, sure mean a lot to me. When you have a 3pm appintment and don't get seen until after 4pm, doesn't work for me.
I've gone to Dr. Ziperovich for over a decade after my wife, who is a Pharmacist, recommended him. He is kind, caring, empathetic, sympathetic, but also blunt. I really appreciate his down to earth approach. When I visit with him, I know that he is concerned and conscientious about me. He has seen me on his days off and today, even though I just barely called, he is going to "work me in" to his schedule. I highly recommend Dr. Ziperovich to anyone who is looking for a Doctor that knows what he is doing and cares about his patients.
This is by far the most intelligent diagnostician that I've ever been to. His caring professionalism is exhibited every time I visit. He takes the time to listen to his patients, and then gives a diagnosis in easy to understand terms. His staff is excellent, and he always has time for his patients. In my opinion Dr. Ziperovich is the best internal medicine specialist I have ever seen.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1983
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Daniel P Ziperovich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPlastic Reconstruction Hand And Microsurgery, 16233 Sylvester Rd SW Ste 280, Burien, WA
Dr. Daniel P Ziperovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burien, WA.