Dr. Daniel Ziperovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ziperovich?

Best General Practioner

Posted on September 15th, 2015

My Mom is blessed to have this highly skilled physician.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I have 4 generations of family members that call Dr. Z their physician. I wouldn't go to any other Dr! His down to earth demeanor puts you at ease. He shares his knowledge with you as his patient, and I am very confident in him as my Dr. He keeps up to date in the latest treatments and medications, and treats the whole body & it's responses to various medicines. He strives for excellence and really cares to keep you in the best health possible.

Worst wait time ever!

Posted on May 18th, 2011

My doctor in West Seattle retired and Dr. Z was recomended. He is a good doc and I like him but every time I went for an appointment I waited on an average of 45+ minutes to see him. This happned over and over until I could'nt take it anymore and found a new doc. My time didn't seem to mean much to him, sure mean a lot to me. When you have a 3pm appintment and don't get seen until after 4pm, doesn't work for me.

Best Doctor I've ever had

Posted on August 18th, 2010

I've gone to Dr. Ziperovich for over a decade after my wife, who is a Pharmacist, recommended him. He is kind, caring, empathetic, sympathetic, but also blunt. I really appreciate his down to earth approach. When I visit with him, I know that he is concerned and conscientious about me. He has seen me on his days off and today, even though I just barely called, he is going to "work me in" to his schedule. I highly recommend Dr. Ziperovich to anyone who is looking for a Doctor that knows what he is doing and cares about his patients.

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on June 9th, 2010

This is by far the most intelligent diagnostician that I've ever been to. His caring professionalism is exhibited every time I visit. He takes the time to listen to his patients, and then gives a diagnosis in easy to understand terms. His staff is excellent, and he always has time for his patients. In my opinion Dr. Ziperovich is the best internal medicine specialist I have ever seen.

EXCELLENT Internist!

Posted on April 22nd, 2009

His vast clinical & scientific knowledge, expertise, and willingness to actually spend TIME with his patients is admirable. I wouldn't even think of going to anyone else for my care.

Posted on June 12th, 2017