Dr. Daniel S Zipin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel S Zipin?

Excellent Treatment

He has treated me for a cervical spine injury for about five years and has injected my spine three times. He has a calm, confident demeanor and truly cares for his patients.

Glad I went

Would recommend him to anyone. He spent several months talking with me and then performed a thorough examination. Afterwards he discussed his thoughts on my problem and then laid out a plan.

I had a specific localized pain that he did not address. He was much more into xrays and MRI's and their results that were unrelated to my injury. I work full time and am a senior citizen. He intimated at least 3 times that I was trying to get time off from work which I NEVER did ask or hint at. I was insulted by this as during this injury I have been at work every day.