Dr. Daniela G Djodjeva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniela G Djodjeva?

I was very happy to find a doctor like her. She took care of all of my problems in one visit . It is very easy to make an appointments on convenient for me day and time. The office is very clean , the staff friendly and helpful .

I've been a patient of Dr. Djodjeva for 3 years and I'm very happy with her work. She is the first physician that can schedule me on the same day and after 5 pm on weekdays so I don't have to take time off work. Very attentive otherwise - haven't had any problems with her. Would recommend to anyone.Downside - I don't know if they fixed this recently, but the receptionist doesn't pick up the phone after 5 pm, even though the office is open.

This doctor missed a liver condition after I went in with significant nausea and was literally told without even being examined that it was simply "in my head". If I hadn't followed up with another physician after that who knows what would have happened considering I had lab results exceeding 10 times normal limit that she never checked. Very negligent.

Dr. Daniela G Djodjeva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Noblesville, IN.